Mobdro for Kindle Fire: Are you looking for an online video streaming app on your Amazon Kindle Fire HD and Kindle Fire HDX? If so, you can get them here. Out of all, Mobdro is one of the best youtube video streaming and downloading the app on the market to watch unlimited latest movies, videos, songs, news, sports, and other popular channels on your Kindle Fire. it is easy to download and watch videos offline on Mobdro for Kindle Fire (Including Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire Tablet and Phone, Kindle Fire 7, Kindle Fire 8).
Before getting started, please check Is Mobdro safe to use?
Mobdro for Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire is an Amazon’s tablet computer product, powered by Fire OS and developed by Amazon.com. It was first released in November 2011, built with Quanta Computer. It competes with similar devices like NOOK Tablet and Apple iPad.
To watch online TV serials, programs, sports, play games and listen to music, then you must have a Mobdro app on your Kindle Fire.
If you don’t have one, then download them here for free.
Download Mobdro for Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX
Here, you can get the latest version of Mobdro 2017. Mobdro 2.0.46 is the new version and you can download it from here. Several new updates are hitting on the market. Older version bugs are removed and you can enjoy downloading Mobdro on your Kindle Fire HD 7, Kindle Fire 8 and Kindle Fire HDX. Stream your favorite movies, videos, TV serials, programs and other interesting channels on Mobdro.
Are you still using the older version, then update Mobdro immediately to avoid facing issues while streaming channels.
How to install Mobdro on Kindle Fire
Follow my guide below to install Mobdro for Kindle Fire tablet/HD/HDX.
Step 1: Before downloading Mobdro on Kindle Fire, check whether you allowed the installation of apps from unknown source. If not, then go to Settings > Applications > Apps from unknown source (Allow)
Step 2: If you have enabled this option, then you can download Mobdro app.
Step 3: Download Mobdro apk from here.
Step 4: After downloading the application, install them on your device.
Step 5: It takes few minutes to complete the installation process.
Step 6: Once done, you are finished with the download and installation process on Mobdro Kindle Fire.
Now, you can enjoy streaming Mobdro on Kindle Fire HDX/HD 8 Amazon.
Kindle Fire Versions and its Operating System
Before downloading the Mobdro app on your Kindle Fire 7/8/HD/HDX, check the below list and verify whether your Android device is compatible with Mobdro app.
- Kindle Fire HD 10 (2015) – Fire OS 5 – based on Android 5.1, API level 22
- Kindle Fire HD 8 (2015) – Fire OS 5 – based on Android 5.1, API level 22
- Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2015) – Fire OS 5 – based on Android 5.1, API level 22
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) – Fire OS 4 – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19
- Kindle Fire HD 6 (2014) -Fire OS 5 (system update, available 2015) – based on Android 5.1, API level 22 and Fire OS 4 – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19
- Kindle Fire HD 7 (2014) – Fire OS 4 – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ (2013) – 3rd Gen – Fire OS 4 (system update, available Nov 2014) – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19 | Fire OS 3 – based on Android 4.2.2, API level 17
- Kindle Fire HDX 7″ (2013) – 3rd Gen -Fire OS 4 (system update, available Nov 2014) – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19 | Fire OS 3 – based on Android 4.2.2, API level 17
- Kindle Fire HD 7″ (2013) – 3rd Gen -Fire OS 4 (system update, available Nov 2014) – based on Android 4.4.2, API level 19 | Fire OS 3 – based on Android 4.2.2, API level 17
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9″  (2nd Gen) – Based on Android 4.0.3, API level 15
- Kindle Fire HD 7″  (2nd Gen) – Based on Android 4.0.3, API level 15
- Kindle Fire  (2nd Gen) – Based on Android 4.0.3, API level 15
- Kindle Fire  (1st Gen) – Based on Android 2.3.3, API level 10
Why Mobdro Not Working on Kindle Fire
After downloading the Mobdro app, some users may get error messages like “Not Working”. If you have experienced the same issue, then follow my steps to fix the issue immediately.
You may get this error due to bad network connection or your android device may not compatible with the Mobdro app version. Get to know more about the actual issue that you face on Mobdro Kindle Fire Stick.
Mobdro Parse Error on Kindle Fire HD/HDX
A few Mobdro users may face some common problem like Parse Error. You will get a Parse error message like this “Parse Error – There is a problem parsing this package”. This error message appears when you try to load a Mobdro Apk file on Kindle Fire (First Generation, HD, and HDX). It may be caused due to different factors. But, the main reason would be ‘the downloaded file was bad’ or ‘the apk file is not compatible with the Android version of your device’. Check the actual reason behind causing this parse error on Mobdro Kindle Fire app.
Related: Fix all the Errors on Kodi
Mobdro Network Error & Fixes
Sometimes, the problem may occur due to the network error. You can fix that issue by following the instruction.
- Clear Cache: Go to Settings panel and clear your cache. It may sometimes fix your issues on network error message.
- Update Mobdro: If you are using the older version of Mobdro, then that may cause a problem. Update the app and fix the issues on Mobdro Kindle.
- Reinstall: If any of the above methods don’t work, then uninstall Mobdro from your device and reinstall them again. This method definitely could help you out to solve the network error and the other error.
If you don’t like the video streaming application Mobdro, switch to the Mobdro alternative apps.
If you have any queries, please leave a comment below. Thank you.