The main reason you are here because your Mobdro just stopped working. It is one of the most common errors when a new Mobdro Update is launched but we can’t just narrow down only when you update but these errors might occur at any time. But during one such update of Mobdro 2.0.56, the community really faced a set back with lots of errors popping up around the corner.
Why did many of the channels stop working and is Mobdro responsible? In general, Mobdro is a search engine for streaming which fetches the links from various online 3rd party sources who host these streams.
When a stream goes offline it doesn’t mean Mobdro is not working but the actual source is currently offline. If then you must wait for few mins/hours and reload it again. It will get automatically corrected but some of the other errors you might come across and how to tackle them are listed below.
Mobdro User Errors
Below are the errors faced by the users after updating to the latest version of Mobdro 2.0.56.
Longine commented,”For some reason every time I attempt to download the latest version. It does install and I can see the new layout. Yet no matter what program I chose I get sound and a black screen”
Erik shared, “We had no choice but to update both our android boxes tonight. Now there is only audio, no video when we go into any of the shows or movies.”
Stacy says, “Just installed the newer version and none of the channels have picture only sound.”
Like this many users are pouring in the comments to us. You might come across these errors after an update. Here are a few.
Oh no! The Live Stream is currently OFFLINE. Please try again later
The Live Stream might be currently offline due to many factors and it can’t be pointed to a single thing. When will you face this error? – Open Mobdro > Tap on any category > Select the Channel you want to watch or any random Channel. At that instance, you can come run into this error because it generally happens when we are about to stream a channel live. The solution is below.
Can’t load data. Check your Connection
When you open Mobdro, Click on any of the 12 categories and an error is displayed on the screen saying, “Can’t load data. Check your Connection“( Refer to image). Sometimes it might be due to your internet connection. But most probably due to one of the below reasons.
- Time Zone Mismatch.
- Geoblocked by ISP.
- Finally, a rare case “Server Under Maintenance” which totally depends on the how long it takes to complete the process.
Below are some of the best solutions that we used to solve the errors when we faced it.
Mobdro Not Working [Solved]
Solution 1: Time Zone correction
If you are using any android based device smartphone, tablet, etc then check your device Time and Date whether it is set to your current local timezone.
Else you need to correct it to the exact time. But the manual correction is not advisable since during daylight savings the time will change which might be difficult to adjust each and every time.
That’s why we insist you with the Automatic Time and Date. It can be done easily.
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and navigate to Time and Date.
- Now if these two options – “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone” are not enabled then tap on them to enable.
If you have Mobdro Open, I Advise you to close it and re-open it again. This method will be able to solve your error if not try the next one.
Solution 2: Geoblocked by ISP
Users who are using Mobdro before reporting the “Streams are offline” or any other kind of error. Please do this method which has a 100% chance of making mobdro work again.
Here is why? One of our users posted on Reddit a few months back that British ISP’s are blocking his streams. we asked him to check if he had any other problems with the device but the device was working fine with Mobdro.
Later on that day, we received comments from few other users pointing it was actually a block from the ISP since during the football match that was being telecasted live on TV they had blocked the streams. It did happen multiple times. Not only in the UK but in the USA, Canada as well. (See the below image)
It not only happens during a football match even on live events. So to avoid this we have come up with a solution. By using Virtual Private Network or in short a VPN.
What VPN did we use to overcome ISP blocks? We are using NordVPN to overcome the ISP block. Since it the best VPN for live streaming. Here is how to do it.
- Open Mobdro and Click on any Channel that was blocked. For eg: Under Spiritual Category.
- Then tap on God TV USA. The stream did not work it just displayed “loading your stream” and just quit back to the category.
- Then after installing and setting up NordVPN. Open NordVPN > Tap on Map > Select any desired country you want. I have chosen the United Kingdom.
- Now ensure that you have connected to NordVPN by checking the notification that it is running in the background.
- Now return back to Mobdro and Open the same channel again. Now the channel will start to stream normal again.
- Here is the proof that using the VPN works best. Both Mobdro and NordVPN are kept in Split Screen.
Now even if this step fails most probably it won’t since mostly ISP blocks are natural. Then you can tweak this below settings in the app and Mobdro is safe and legal to use when combined with a VPN.
Solution 3: Disable Hardware Decoding
When you have a powerful device then using hardware decoding is good when the software decoding is pretty laggy or slow. But sometimes streams in Mobdro does not support when it is enabled. Here is how you can turn it off.
- Open Mobdro, Tap on the Menu available on the top left corner of the screen. Now tap the Settings button.
- Under PLAYER, Enable hardware decoding option is available which uses hardware accelerated video decoding. Quickly tap on it.
- Enable Hardware decoding window pops up If the option is Enabled then tap on Disabled.
- Now return back to home screen and select any channel.
- The Streams will now start playing automatically.
Hope this method will solve the error. If not then please follow the next solution which is the last resource to solve your error.
Solution 4: Clear Cache and Clear Data
During or after any update the Mobdro uses the existing data and cache collected from the user and doesn’t give a fresh installation but keeps all the user’s activity even in this newest update.
So a user can easily surf through their favorites and check their downloads, history and so on. But sometimes during an update or sudden app crashes might lead this data to a corruptible format that makes mobdro streaming errors.
Here is how to rectify it.
- Open your App drawer and launch Settings app.
- Scroll down below and click on Apps listed under Personal.
- Navigate until you find Mobdro and tap on it.
- Once inside, Tap on the Storage option.
- From the below image, see the Data is 38.57 MB and Cache is 22.36 MB.
- Tap on both the buttons – “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” to erase everything.
- Now return back to the Mobdro APK to see a fresh installation now skip the welcome screen and go start streaming some channels.
Hope this method was able to solve the issues. If not you have only one option left.
Solution 5: Rollback Update
Yes, you need to rollback or downgrade the recent update of Mobdro. It doesn’t sound that scary, might be little but we will guide you through the process.
- Find the Mobdro app on your Android app drawer.
- Select, drag and uninstall the app. But do not delete the app data or cache.
- Now go to our download page to get all available Mobdro versions.
- For eg: Many users have got various errors while upgrading to Mobdro 2.0.56 so we have asked them to roll back to the previous version 2.0.52.
- Since it was the previous stable version where everything was working properly.
- Now I did the reinstall and all streams are back online that showed me black screen previously.
So by this way, you can make mobdro work. Even after trying all this still Mobdro is not working and throwing the error then throw them in the comment section below. If you come across invalid system date error read our solution. we are bound to help you solve it. For more updates about Mobdro, you can subscribe to us. Like and Share this post to make it reach everyone.